Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Chat Icon

Recent Topics

Bonehill Road {2017}
by dobermann65
[Today at 10:47:20 AM]
mentalheadtraumafilms
by dobermann65
[Today at 10:43:04 AM]
Ted Bundy Had A Son
by dobermann65
[Today at 10:39:49 AM]
American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon
by splat
[Today at 05:14:41 AM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by splat
[Today at 03:37:38 AM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by splat
[Today at 01:36:49 AM]
The Undertaker {1988} Joe Spinell's Last Movie
by splat
[Yesterday at 09:18:51 PM]
American Guinea Pig: Sacrifice
by splat
[Yesterday at 01:23:29 AM]
Some Animation
by Mr. Awesome
[June 24, 2017, 11:08:20 PM]
Gutterballs 2: Balls Deep | Indiegogo
by JRXTIN
[June 24, 2017, 10:33:35 PM]
Piety {2017}
by splat
[June 23, 2017, 10:54:40 PM]
A Serbian Film Documentary Is Coming!
by Renacimiento
[June 23, 2017, 10:08:31 PM]
Quotes
by IrishG3nt
[June 23, 2017, 06:15:30 AM]
Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.
by woodenheart
[June 22, 2017, 11:28:44 PM]
Yeralti (2012)
by perturbed
[June 22, 2017, 04:32:04 AM]

Author Topic: Chaos A.D 2016  (Read 133 times)

Offline Extremefan

• Demented
  • I Don't Live in Darkness. Darkness Lives in Me.
Chaos A.D 2016
« on: March 10, 2017, 06:23:32 AM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5864950/

Directed by: Chris Woods

Written by: Chris Woods

Produced by: Chris Woods, Sean Donohue

Cinematography by: Chris Woods

Editing by: Chris Woods

Special Effects by: Limbo Picardo, Shelby McIntyre

Music: Haniel Adhar, Toshiyuki Hiraoka

Cast: Lisa Mari Kart, Ashley Lynn Caputo, Cayt Feinics, Bob Glazier, Eric Danger Dionne, David A. Jackson, Joel D. Wynkoop, Krystal Pixie Adams, Amanda Welch, Sahara Huxly

Year: 2016

Language: English

Color: Color

Runtime: 1h 40min

Studio: Gatorblade Films

Distributor: The Sleaze Box

Verdict:- 6.5/10 (Tons of nudity, gore and decent direction)

Sleaze box has made quite a reputation in recent times with their movies which showcases abundance of nudity mixed with gore factor, ( a typical 2 things most horror fans are crazy about) and they have almost delivered it at most counts with their movies they have under their belts.

Now Regarding me, i have seen just couple of movies of theirs like Joe vampire and Amerikan Holocaust, which i suppose was way back but i guess its time to revisit it again due to Chaos Ad i presume.

Chaos A.D has missed off my radar for quite a while, so once i decided it was time to see it, i decided to contact Chris Woods and see if he would be kind enough to provide me a screener for it and let me review it. And he was kind enough to respond back to me and give me back what i want. So Sincerely thanks to Chris.

Chaos A.D is all about 3 personalities who have nothing in common to be together with, but still they end up together due to a group called F.R.E.A.K just for sadistic pleasure of killing each other. but of course things are not what it seems and its clearly explained in the mid end so i will get back to it there later.

So, lets start with the characters one by one, First is Janet Loomis (Ashley Lynn Caputo) who looks beautiful suffering a abusive relationship with her husband, till one day she decides its too much and practically ends up killing her husband and cuts him pieces by pieces and gathers them in a plastic bag and is about to dispose the remains of her hubby, when she gets abducted by the group.

Second is Jack Foley (David A. Jackson) a sleazy politician, who sleeps with prostitutes in motel rooms and is practically leaving the motel room after having a good time, when one of the prostitutes he ends up seeing in the hallway grabs his attention, so he practically heads back to the motel to have a merry time with this new gal he has got eyes on. But he is in for a treat as the gal happens to be part of the group and her mission is to grab the politician for the sadistic games they are gonna let him be part of.

Third is about siblings, Sarah and Vinnie Russo (Lisa Marie Kart and Eric Danger Dionne) who practically have a abusive father and they spend their time playing pranks on their neighbors. Its Halloween night and they both decide to steal some Drinks from the house, until their father ends up being back after being fired from work for being drunk, and after watching his kids stealing the booze (the secret stash of his) gets violent and starts hurting his kids. But the kids fight back and head out to a party to have some relaxing time. and this is where the shit turns ugly as the Group leader of F.R.E.A.K called Bytch (Cayt Feinics) along with her sidekick and love partner Vixen (Amanda Welch) are practically searching for their new preys to torture, and this is when Bytch finds Sarah and develops a fondness/attraction towards her and decides to kidnap the siblings and have fun with both.

But Bytch and Vixen have 2 more crazy partner in crime waiting to have fun back at their place and they are Lester( Bob Glazier) and Misery (Saharra Huxly). While Lester is more of old, pervert kind of guy who has speech trouble and Misery is more into cannibalism and loves eating human flesh. So,the sadistic games begin.

Boy, i could go on about the torture, it is one of the best things i have seen in this and Chris holds no bars when it comes to showcasing gore with nudity in play. We get eyes poked at thru fingers, made to piss in pants, nude killing stabbing in dark to survive, and even amputating some poor chick and replacing her body parts with others. These are some of the highlights in the movie and it looks quite insane. But then there are some insane acts like Being Raped by Lester to Sarah and even pulling the nipples thru another victim, it is disgusting but totally amazing shit to watch to.

But course there is a twist thrown in the end, and it somewhat totally blows things in new direction. I Really don't wanna spoil the deal here, but i honestly have a mixed opinion about it, because i didn't love/hate at that concept, but it totally doesn't make this movie any more dull anyway.

Acting is good in most way and i got only one complaint and it is about Lester, well i had hoped if he had some dialogues to share here to give his character more meaning. He is shown speech impaired and i found that practically a turn off. He is a Pervert/Violent freak and whatever scenes he gets in he practically nails it with his energy. Bytch is the second amazing character i think owns this movie, though you feel sympathetic about her, once you get to witness her real motive behind the act or maybe as to why she is the way she has chosen to be now.

I Totally enjoyed every moment of this amazing movie, and now i am aware that Chris was the director of Amerikan Holocaust( i remember seeing it way back, but it is time to revisit someday now) and bleed which i have only seen promo of it so far, but eager to check it now as well.

Chris keep up the good work man!!!
~I'm such a strange human being with unexplained emotions that confuse the shit outta me. ~