Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Chat Icon

Recent Topics

What are the greatest sex scenes in all of world cinema?
by Mr. Awesome
[Today at 09:48:23 PM]
Colonel Panics (2016) ~
by Renacimiento
[Today at 03:43:24 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by woodenheart
[Today at 03:34:17 PM]
The Tetsuo Trilogy ~
by Renacimiento
[Today at 03:21:49 PM]
Last documentary that you watched
by Renacimiento
[Yesterday at 08:03:08 PM]
Timbuktu (2014)
by perturbed
[August 18, 2017, 11:40:54 AM]
16 Years of Alcohol (2003)
by perturbed
[August 18, 2017, 11:08:33 AM]
CAT IV COLLECTIVE
by woodenheart
[August 16, 2017, 09:15:49 PM]
Flesh and Blood A Go! Go!
by woodenheart
[August 16, 2017, 09:03:35 PM]
The Bizarre Art of Samantha {2018} Adrian Baez
by woodenheart
[August 16, 2017, 08:56:14 PM]
The Acid Sorcerer Indiegogo
by splat
[August 15, 2017, 10:56:48 PM]
Bestialita (aka Dog Lay Afternoon) (1976)
by Mario
[August 15, 2017, 08:53:36 PM]
Lung II {2016} ~ A Phil Stevens Picture
by splat
[August 13, 2017, 11:29:56 PM]
Snuffmas ~ A Short Film By Keith Rodriguez
by splat
[August 13, 2017, 10:02:48 PM]
Saturday Morning Massacre {2012}
by splat
[August 12, 2017, 09:55:20 AM]

Author Topic: American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon  (Read 21314 times)

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • When I'm fucked up, that's the real me.
Re: American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2017, 07:01:40 AM »
We busted... 40 thousand! PERK UNLOCKED!!! Everyone gets their name in the end credits! Will be three tiers in the credits. Those who have been with us, supporting us thru all three films will be mentioned as, Part of, "The American Guinea Pig Family". Those who bought perks above the 50 dollar mark will be, "American Guinea Pig is Brought To You By". and for those who have just joined us.,,, will be added in The Filmmakers Wish To Offer Special Thanks to...

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro

Offline Mayvmi

• EHC Staff Writer
  • Debauched
  • 28:06:42:12
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »
This is amazing, so happy to see all the support they received, and they have been more than generous with the extra perks for everyone who's supported. Quality filmmakers  :black_heart:
💀

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2017, 11:43:52 PM »
Near the close of the AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: SONG OF SOLOMON Indiegogo I decided to reach out to some family, close friends and many of the exceptional people who I've been able to truly count on over the years. I asked them to visit the AGP Indiegogo page and help me get the word out before the campaign ended. I heard the same response over and over: "Man... I really want to pick that up, but end-of-month bills are kicking my ass."

I heard it enough that I decided to use the "In Demand" feature of Indiegogo and extend the campaign so that even those who are paid every two weeks will be able to participate. I don't want you to miss out, so I'm extending the AGP Indiegogo campaign to:

Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's been a long haul and a tough road... and at the end of American Guinea Pig Series THE SONG OF SOLOMON and SACRIFICE pre-sales, we made it to 45 grand! When we hit $40,000, I announced that everyone who donated would get their names in the SONG OF SOLOMON end credit thank you's. It's the least I can do to acknowledge your amazing support! It means the world to me. I wouldn't be able to do this without you. YOU keep the American Guinea Pig series alive.

Death, Dismemberment and a Shitload of Gratitude,
Stephen Biro

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/american-guinea-pig-the-song-of-solomon-horror/x/3931936#/

Offline Mayvmi

• EHC Staff Writer
  • Debauched
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2017, 12:48:20 AM »
Just bought the empty box as well  :D
💀

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
THE SHARE CONTEST IS OVER!!! You can still help, we have 8 more days to go... BUT, these are the WINNERS!

YES! We managed to get 666 separate supporters for The Song of Solomon.

Was supposed to be 15 winners,,, out of 25 but I said fuck it... top 24 winners get an EXCLUSIVE COVER, only for the share contest.
Where is number 25 you may ask? I am keeping that one for MYSELF!!! The movie is near and dear to me... I have to keep something, since I am selling everything, so I can to keep the series going.
Gratulations to the winners! Without you, we would NOT be able to keep the series going.
Matthew Solomon
Lou Rusconi
samwatkins666
Suzie Ayala
Wooden Heart
Ustumallagam
Bandit Motion Pictures
Eric Nowak
Thomas Heigl
Sean Donohue
Amy Bruce
Jamie Marino
Daniel Camhi
Thomas Slagpeg
Turner Stewart
Christopher Hicks
Chris Julian
John J Jackson
David James Parker
Matt Monsch
Splat
David Barnes
Dakota Bailey
Shane Grant

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2017, 09:20:13 AM »
 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
 :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :evil:

Offline Mayvmi

• EHC Staff Writer
  • Debauched
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
Congrats guys!
💀

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2017, 09:32:15 PM »
American Guinea Pig: THE SONG OF SOLOMON
100% Real Exorcism Rituals, 100% Real Practical Effects, The continuation of The AGP Series

Stephen Biro
Los Angeles, United States

$49,322 USD total funds raised
1497% funded on July 2, 2017

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2017, 09:26:27 PM »
WE BROKE $50,000!

PERK UNLOCKED!!! Free 24 X 36 movie posters for everyone who bought both Solomon and Sacrifice! Will come folded with your order unless you send 10 bucks for the tube and shipping. It also comes with any bigger perk over 50 bucks! One poster per person! Will be signed and numbered by myself and anyone else of the cast and crew crazy enough to sign 1000 of these! These will be numbered!

Artwork of the poster below!

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro

Offline bacon kractor

• Twisted
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2017, 06:54:05 AM »
you and splat should get at least half a poster each ...  :red_heart:

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2017, 05:14:34 AM »
Stephen Biro
1 hr
IT IS ENDED!!! We cancelled the InDemand section... Indiegogo says, "If you want to stop accepting contributions, simply opt out of InDemand. We will update your campaign within three business days, and send you an email when we do."
So if anyone wants anything... looks like you got THREE DAYS!!! I wouldn't count on it though.
Next post, is the desperate thank you to everyone who has made this possible. We couldn't do this without you. I am in awe, for the amazing support we have received and this indiegogo, has given many indie film makers hope in accomplishing what we have.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Death and Dismemberment,
Stephen Biro

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2017, 07:13:05 PM »

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2017, 04:27:07 AM »
Stephen Biro added 3 new photos.
1 hr Los Angeles, CA
Notice the difference? Theology mother fuckers... Your going to learn Demonology whether you like it or not! ;-)
It will take many viewings of Solomon to figure it all out. Secrets within secrets, Heaven and Hell, Possession and Exorcism and the reality of the damned while being showcased in a film for the 1st time, ever.
The Exorcist, was just the beginning. No one has ever bothered to research the actual rituals and reality of a true possession. The possession genre will change, after this. So much information, no one has touched since 1973. I truly can't comprehend it. Fucking crazy really.
The Unholy Trinity will be showcased for the first time, ever. I hope your ready, we're going balls to the wall with this.

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2017, 04:46:34 AM »

Offline Mayvmi

• EHC Staff Writer
  • Debauched
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2017, 12:29:30 PM »
I am so readddddyyyyyyyyyyy
💀