Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Chat Icon

Recent Topics

The Bad Man (2016)
by Seikotik
[Yesterday at 08:53:02 PM]
BRUTAL. A Japanese Extreme Violent Romance Film
by splat
[Yesterday at 08:39:26 PM]
black lava entertainment
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 06:03:02 PM]
Bonehill Road {2017}
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 04:33:10 PM]
The Strangers 2
by Seikotik
[Yesterday at 01:32:56 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by splat
[Yesterday at 09:12:24 AM]
Short Films From the UNDERGROUND.
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 04:31:50 AM]
Blade of the Immortal {2017}
by Seikotik
[November 19, 2017, 01:14:06 PM]
Blaze of Gory {2014}
by splat
[November 13, 2017, 10:12:28 PM]
American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon
by Mayvmi
[November 12, 2017, 04:08:53 PM]
Museum {2016}
by splat
[November 10, 2017, 10:17:27 PM]
American Guinea Pig
by woodenheart
[November 09, 2017, 05:03:17 AM]
Deviant Behavior {2018}
by Mayvmi
[November 08, 2017, 04:08:41 PM]
It {2017}
by Rottenvoid
[November 08, 2017, 05:35:11 AM]
Itsy Bitsy (2018) "A Classic Creature Feature and Family Drama"
by splat
[November 07, 2017, 10:09:13 AM]

Author Topic: black lava entertainment  (Read 31711 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
black lava entertainment
« on: April 19, 2014, 07:37:36 AM »

Thomas Binder, CEO Black Lava

Black Lava Entertainment is an Austrian film label whose main targets are the support of independent film art and the release of high-quality, uncut and affordable DVDs. The label's main interests lie in splatter, horror and experimetal, controversial films, but every kind of film is of interest to Black Lava, as long as it is good. Black Lava is proud of each of its releases and believes in staying in personal contact with the respective filmmakers. The most important thing is to release good films, financial aspects are less relevant. Black Lava Entertainment stands for pure passion and is a label for real fans.

Black Lava Entertainment was founded in 2008 and was licensed in 2010. The first steps were taken much earlier, though. Some films and music albums were released under the name of „NACA7 Filmproduktion“ between 2005 and 2008 and, from 1998 till 2004, some less relevant music releases were made using the name „A. A. S. Productions“. While maintaining its underground spirit from the old days, Black Lava Entertainment works professionally in all fields: officially licensed, factory pressed DVDs, exclusive distribution of trashy, obscure and gory titles and a constantly growing assortment of products, these are the trademarks of Black Lava Entertainment. Independent undergroud titles, housed in packagings which are in no means inferior to mainstream releases.

Black Lava Entertainment does not only release films, it has also been responsible for their production. Apart from the current production „Necrophile Passion“, which caused a lot of controversy even before its release, the label has produced many further titles. Some may remember the legendary, totally banned gross-out classic „Der Nette Mann“, as well as „Hirn“, „Mr. Self Destruct“ and „Suicide Desires“. The latter were perceived very well by audience and critics alike, and even won a couple of prizes. „Hirn“ was awarded the „silberne Hand“ at the Fright Fest in 2007 and „Mr. Self Destruct“ won „Best Audience“ in 2009.

After five years of existence, Black Lava Entertainment is more motivated, productive and energetiv than ever before. Apart from the release of „Necrophile Passion“, Black Lava Entertainment is anxious to release new curiosities and underground hits and is looking into a bright future filled with strong releases and interesting productions. Black Lava Entertainment welcomes every fan who is interested in past, current or future releases.

Thomas Binder

Black Lava Entertainment is an Underground Independent movie company that both produces and releases movies from out of their base in Austria. Back Lava CEO is Thomas Binder, who a part from running the business side of things also is a filmmaker as well! From my own experience with the three titles I own so far Black Lava's main focus on his creating shorter films that disturb in some manner, be it gore, subject matter or what have you. On my own personal experience I enjoyed what I have viewed so far very much indeed and was left with a good feeling at the end of each experience!

Black Lava not only releases their own films but of others as well. Brian Paulin's Fetus as well as the upcoming releases of Lucifer Valentine's  Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, Regoregitated Sacrifice, Slow Torture Chamber, A Perfect Child of Satan and Black Metal Veins. They also sell James Bell's Dog Dick and Remy Couture's Art/Crime as well.

Along with movies there is merchandise available as well. Tees and posters; from personal experience these are great quality and fit well! Sound track from Necrophile Passion is available as well and will assume in the future more titles will become available for all of the merchandise Black Lava cover.

To cap this part Black Lava make Hard Boxes in a limited release and have to state this is awesome, have The Ghouls Night Out Trilogy Hard Box and it is beautiful!

Thomas Binder's poster for his next feature

My personal experience of Black Lava is that Thomas Binder is very passionate about what he does, is very approachable and on the spot when it comes to customer relations! He doesn't fuck around, you make an order it is dealt with as fast as possible! My package came from Austria to Australia in around two weeks! Most importantly though is the quality is brilliant and when I watched the movies I loved them with what they brought to me, I ended up having a Black Lava Day and watched the three releases I own! He most certainly has a repeat customer with me!/size]

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
Re: black lava entertainment
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 08:04:52 AM »
I left out that Black Lava also sells Remy Couture's Art/Crime as well…have edited it into the thread!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 02:51:38 AM »
LUCIFER VALENTINE SIGNED TO BLACK LAVA ENTERTAINMENT
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE - LUCIFER VALENTINE SIGNED TO BLACK LAVA ENTERTAINMENT!!!

We will release a new special european edition of the following movies soon:

- Slaughtered Vomit Dolls
- Regoregitated sacrifice
- Slow torture chamber
- A perfect child of satan
- Black Metal Veins

Hail to the Godfather of Vomit Gore!

I also noticed that they will be releasing Perseveration as well!  :yes:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 07:07:12 AM »
Upcoming BLACK LAVA ENTERTAINMENT releases….

- Slaughtered Vomit Dolls (Lucifer Valentine) - 2014
- Regoregitated sacrifice (Lucifer Valentine) - 2014
- Slow torture chamber (Lucifer Valentine) - 2014
- A perfect child of satan (Lucifer Valentine) - 2014
- Black Metal Veins (Lucifer Valentine) - 2014
-Thanatomorphose (Eric Falardeau) - 2014
- Isolation (Cedric Endress & El Gore) - 2014
-Uncut Police (Waldemar Feifer) - 2014
- VOMIT GORE 4 (Lucifer Valentine) - 2015

Seriously awesome stuff, apart from SVD movies I don't have that I want in my library. Really looking forwards to Isolation, looks great!

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 10:17:33 AM »
I cannot wait for that SVD release. I already have Thanatamorphose but those others look awesome.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 10:39:49 AM »

:yes:

Luckily for me I kept putting off buy Thanatomorphose though I loved it, as you may have noticed in the reviews area it was my very first review for here plus one of my first online screeners I asked for. Glad I put it off as I can get this one! Thomas Binder and the gang are great and real fans of these films so be glad to give them my business! Plus the chance to get some reasonably priced hard boxes is always great naturally! Shame I missed out on the Fetus one as it looks amazing…and that is coming from somebody who does not consider himself a collector, I just see these as art!

Offline Seikotik

• lawless
  • EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • destroy/create
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »
I'll pick up a second copy just to support. That's awesome.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 09:35:06 AM »
Attention! We are on vacation from the first to the 17th of August. Orders can be placed but will not be processed until the 17th of August.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 07:57:26 PM »
Thanatomorphose is about to be released soon. The official release date is the 31st of September, but pre-order sales will open on the 30th of August.

You can choose between the small hardbox, which is limited to only 99 copies, or the regular slipcase amaray edition.

Small hardbox: 24,99 €

Slipcase amaray: 19,99 €

The DVD will feature:
- German and English subtitles
- Audiocommentary
- Trailer
- 3 short films: Crépuscule, La petit mort and Purgatory

http://www.blacklava.at

I have been waiting to get this for ages, ever since I first reviewed it for here! At first I was going to pick up the Unearthed Films release then Black Lava Entertainment announced they were releasing this title as well so decided to wait, and the wait is over! I really want the small hard box and won't miss out this time like I did with Slaughtered Vomit Dolls  :eyes_droped: Once there are pictures of the release up I shall share here for those interested : )

Onto other news, BLE has some German Splatter / Underground titles available for purchase from their shop. These are the following…

- Blutnacht
- Blutnacht 2
- Last Days of Humanity
- In the Name of Gore
- Zombies from Outer Space

These are not Black Lava Entertainment releases just films they have in stock. They are all at great prices so will pick them up at some point, especially the first two.

Black Lava Entertainment keeping Splat broke since…when Necrophile Passion was pre-released  :exciting:

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »
At 1230PM EHC time the pre-order will be up. I suggest for those wanting the Small Hardbox to move quick.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »
Small Hardbox…

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 09:36:52 AM »
Thomas Binder, the owner of www.blacklava.at, is a great guy to say the least. He really gives a fuck with what he is doing supporting the Underground, be it his own releases or those of others. In the below he gave me the posters, patch and lighter. Snuff Tape #2 Red and Yellow was his personal copy but he took too many orders so gave it to me; I'm deeply grateful for this sign of generosity!

Thanks Thomas!

DVDs

Snuff Tape #2 Red and Yellow

Posters, patch and lighter etc

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • Deadbeat posting at Dawn
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
Nice little package you received there.. : )

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 07:04:52 PM »

Offline splat

• mentalheadtraumafilms
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!