Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Chat Icon

Recent Topics

Post The Last Movie You Watched
by woodenheart
[Today at 08:38:13 PM]
The Bizarre Art of Samantha {2018} Adrian Baez
by woodenheart
[Today at 04:42:44 PM]
Flesh of the Void
by woodenheart
[Today at 04:16:41 PM]
Dheepan (2015)
by perturbed
[Today at 05:23:33 AM]
Piety {2017}
by splat
[Yesterday at 09:18:27 AM]
Bat Pussy (1973)
by splat
[May 21, 2017, 09:18:59 PM]
Hounds of Love
by Renacimiento
[May 21, 2017, 05:07:55 PM]
ANA - PREPARE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS
by splat
[May 20, 2017, 07:50:26 PM]
Bonehill Road {2017}
by woodenheart
[May 20, 2017, 10:05:34 AM]
Eat The School Girl (1997)
by splat
[May 19, 2017, 10:45:26 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by woodenheart
[May 18, 2017, 10:42:59 PM]
American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon
by splat
[May 18, 2017, 09:07:45 PM]
Sinistre {1994/2017}
by rsortor
[May 17, 2017, 06:57:06 AM]
Red Eye {2017}
by splat
[May 16, 2017, 11:20:58 PM]
American Mummy (2013)
by splat
[May 15, 2017, 09:41:56 PM]

Author Topic: Unearthed Films  (Read 17624 times)

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • When I'm fucked up, that's the real me.
Re: Unearthed Films
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2017, 09:35:12 AM »
I love this man...

Stephen Biro
4 hrs
Good day today. Couple of meetings, stuff in the works. Fixing up the apartment. Gonna be an interesting year to say the least.
Still trying to get used to the time difference here in LA. Traffic and people, yeah, quite a bit of that. But not bad when you know it. The time difference is what is getting me. Used to be three hours, in the future... now I'm three hours in the past.
But a lot in the works. I don't think anyone has an inkling of what's coming. Think it is awesome that way. Needs to happen that way.
For those of you, that don't understand why I moved to LA, aka Hollywood. I will tell you why.
1: I'm a ghost writer, screenwriter and I fix screenplays and don't get credit for it, but I do get paid well for it. Don't mind this aspect at all.
2: I think, I can get some of my indie filmmakers budgets for their next films.
3: I can push and promote Unearthed in ways, I could never in Florida.
4: I can help film makers, not only rescue their films from bad deals, but make sure they get paid.
5: I can meet with reps high up and low down and hopefully get what we need for everyone to move forward and up.
6: Can meet with my friends and business partners weekly and move forward to advance the Unearthed agenda, my agenda and their own. Phone calls are nice, but personally being there is priceless.
7: To meet people I have never met before. To offer, me... services to them and to hopefully, have them offer their services to me. I'm going to need a lot of people if the plans set up, actually happen.
8: Some great people in the mix, ya know, those who are out for themselves and those who know, a film is made by the whole town... and not themselves. These are the people who are amazing. When you see a talent, diamond in the rough. .. it needs polishing, but when it shines, it shines most brightest.
9: I prefer to be behind the scenes. Solomon was supposed to be the last In the AGP Series. Seven other film makers were supposed show us their moxie before I shot this. Since I knew what the film was, needed and ready... it became the third. Schedule changes and a series has to move forward, so it can continue. Hence Solomon, supposed to be the cherry on top. Lol now it's the banana in the banana split. Lol gotta figure out the cherry for you guys, luckily... I think I got it for you.
Don't mind me. Just wanted to say something since I've had some idiots and assholes, Try to rip me apart, for bothering to move to Los Angeles. Some people are afraid of change. Others think it is selling out... all I see is, I can push, promote, work with people I couldn't before. Help my friends and indie film makers to hopefully move up the ladder and get some of them work, get paid and onto the next thing.
I stayed in Florida for as long as I could. But when climbing the ladder of life and when you hit that rung, and can't move ahead... you either jump or go, sit back on your couch.
It's like your first murder. Hesitant, until the knife digs into a chest... then you realize your fucked, attempted murder... better to do it and try to clean up the mess... then the spiral into serial killer mode. 10 bodies later, your like, fuck. I need to move out of Florida.... Los Angeles sounds about right.
Lol I have no clue what I am saying. Hopefully the district attorney in Tampa doesn't read this. Where is the delete button? Is this it, It says publish?

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2017, 05:20:56 AM »
AWESOME THREE DAYS!!! Talking mind blowing, new films for Unearthed... will be writing a screenplay and producing a very exciting film with a man I deeply respect. Master materials for one film, went over... hunting down a director that is hard to nail down for a new 4k scan of something from HP Lovecraft... Getting all the master materials for another film... to make the ultimate directors edition... fuck, might even help him sell props from the film. Helping a film maker or two, rescue their films from bad deals... Shit... what else... still working on the subs for Deodatos Lillith's Hell, Working on what could turn out to be a secret surprise no one saw coming...
Bad things... My phone is shitty and needs to be replaced. It's so fucking dry out here... I wake up with cotton mouth everyday. I need to drink more water actually. This humid loving boy from Florida is a dried out husk here. Sativa is not my bag anymore... Indica is... One hit off Sativa... fucks with my head too much. And I still need a microwave. I could have bought a microwave at the goodwill but was talking to an important person in my life... BUT... I did buy Taffy a scratching post... shits, it's in my trunk... let me get it for him. (Pause)
Got it and poured catnip on it. Anyway... I'm excited... This weekend is going to be a treatment weekend! Got one... story is fleshed out, me and the director are working together closely. Need two more... for the opportunity to made into films... Have a couple from friends... (Spread the wealth when you can) Hell, just found out the budget is bigger then originally quoted... that means I can dust off a couple of over the top screenplays I wrote during the awesome option phase of my writing career.
So! I am very excited... all across the board. I think I have a raging boner right now... (looks down.) Yep Raging boner. LOL

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2017, 07:02:06 AM »
Stephen Biro celebrating success.
6 hrs
Something to start getting excited about. Business meeting with Srđan Spasojević, Director of. "A Serbian Film"

Offline Seikotik

• EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • Lawless
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »
Not sure if you guys heard yet, but Unearthed will be releasing an Ultimate Directors Cut of Serbian Film.

No date has been mentioned, only that they will release it.

I for myself will grab the release just to see the bonus features they will offer. But, hoping this happens sooner than later as Serbian Film is a personal favorite of mine.

Online splat

• compulsive repulsive
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2017, 07:43:34 PM »
That news release was meant to be kept secret for the time being between Stephen and the guy he told it to. Biro will release something official when the time comes. 

Offline Seikotik

• EHC Moderator
  • Demented
  • Lawless
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2017, 08:14:09 PM »
When I read the article, it actually had that vibe to it. Crazy.