Member Panel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Chat Icon

Recent Topics

Bright {NetFlix}
by splat
[Today at 09:33:25 AM]
Playing with Dolls: Havoc {2017}
by splat
[Yesterday at 11:48:28 PM]
Post The Last Movie You Watched
by Mr. Awesome
[Yesterday at 09:33:12 PM]
Unearthed Films
by woodenheart
[Yesterday at 09:22:04 PM]
Rest In Peace George A Romero
by splat
[Yesterday at 08:26:00 AM]
The First Poster for JIGSAW
by woodenheart
[July 20, 2017, 11:09:36 PM]
Bag Boy Lover Boy {2014}
by woodenheart
[July 19, 2017, 03:54:33 PM]
Newest Blu-Ray/DVD/VHS You Have Bought?
by Mayvmi
[July 18, 2017, 11:34:40 PM]
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)
by JRXTIN
[July 18, 2017, 08:11:23 PM]
Mirk Riders {2010}
by woodenheart
[July 18, 2017, 12:16:01 PM]
American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon
by woodenheart
[July 17, 2017, 07:13:05 PM]
Leatherface {Prequel} Bustillo & Maury
by woodenheart
[July 17, 2017, 04:09:52 PM]
Plotdigger Films
by bacon kractor
[July 15, 2017, 12:32:21 PM]
Some Animation
by Mayvmi
[July 14, 2017, 11:51:56 PM]
Flesh of the Void
by Mayvmi
[July 14, 2017, 11:48:25 PM]

Author Topic: Revenge Is Her Middle Name (2015)  (Read 13271 times)

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
Revenge Is Her Middle Name (2015)
« on: June 14, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »
"Essential for fans of the sickest of flicks"
- Art Ettinger
Ultra Violent Magazine

"MS.45 meets FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE"
- Jim VanBebber
Cult Filmmaker

"Unrepentant Nihilism"
- The Gore-Met
Rue Morgue Magazine

Years of prostitution and drug abuse have wrecked Kat's (Lissa Brennan) life. She has settled into a stagnant relationship with her junkie boyfriend Dolph (Michael Todd Schneider), and the only 'decent' friend she has, Marilyn (Paula Bellin), also happens to be a high class call-girl. When Kat discovers that she is pregnant, she manipulates Dolph into taking part in a reckless heist that she hopes will score the money she needs to turn her life around. When things inevitably spiral out of control, and she is confronted by a drug dealing pimp known as Mutton Chop (Douglass Bell). Hellbent on vengeance, the sadistic pimp retaliates by ordering a brutal attack against Kat that will change her life forever. Seven years later, Kat is on the road to recovery... But when another tragic event triggers memories of her devastating past, she lashes out against the opposite sex... Ultimately following a path of vengeance against the men responsible for turning her life upside-down.

Official Synopsis

Revenge Is Her Middle Name is the feature length directorial debut of actor, product assistant Anthony Matthews. Prior to his first film Anthony had worked on a number of Toe Tag films; The Redsin Tower (2006), AU Penance (2007), Murder Collection Vol. 1 (2009) and Maskhead (2009).

Two very well known modern pioneers are on the team for Revenge Is Her Middle Name! They are Jeremi Cruise, who is on the special make-up effects team along with Autumn Cook as well as playing a small role in the film as well. Michael Todd Schneider is the other; he edited the film along with that plays one of the major roles. Michael mentioned to me quite a while back he put a lot of research into his role including putting on a lot of weight.

~ Splat's Experience with The Trailer ~

"Blood and semen will spray in a frenzy of revenge"

EHC's Revenge Is Her Middle Name thread has existed for quite a while now and we even had its director Anthony Matthews join up to answer questions in it. So once I saw that the Unearthed Films trailer was up this heralded great news with the release in the near future and for myself and others who need to experience this a chance to do so.

I knew this was going to be an amazing movie from the original teaser trailers along with the sneak peek up above; rape and revenge films are awesome to me, especially when they don't candy around!

Our drug addicted couple find out they are going to have a baby thus need money. Naturally the easiest way is to rob somebody they think has much cash…and drugs….in supply so rob the local pimp they know. Things go bad and the tables are turned; the man gets killed and the woman is raped and I assume left for dead. This then calls for much bloodshed and mayhem of the most violent revenge from her as she goes gunning and torturing those who who murdered her man and did terrible things to her!

Holy bloodshed Splatman; as stated I knew this was going to be amazing from my prior experiences but I didn't realise how bloody this Revenge will be and how well done! WOW! Just everything in this is perfect to me and needs love from everyone here at EHC. Quite possibly one of the best films for 2015 if not the best!

~ Release Information ~

Released by Unearthed Films it is available here www.unearthedfilms.com or on amazon.com.

~ For farther information ~

Official Site
Face Book
IMDb

Offline woodenheart

• Shy. Sick. Depraved.
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • When I'm fucked up, that's the real me.
Re: Revenge Is Her Middle Name (2013)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 03:41:38 AM »
I really want this aswell...

I love these types of films.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 08:25:26 AM »
This IS gonna be fucking AWESOME woodsy-mate  :yes: I just messaged Thee Lead magGot to ask him about a release date...he is editing the film at the moment so hopefully will give us an idea : )

Offline Jesus magGot

• Twisted
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 10:50:33 AM »
I was very proud to be part of the Canadian Premier for this piece of exploitation gold! Although I was not directly involved with the film (I threw in a couple hundred bucks to help out with the fx budget) I was blown away when I saw the early cut! Anthony has set forth 2 screenings in the States if anyone is near by.

Arkham Film Society will screen the film at:
AS220 Black Box Theater, 95 Empire Street, Providence, Rhode Island
15 June at 20:00

Days Of The Dead Indianapolis
Reel Horror Film Festival
July 5
11.59pm in the Golden Ballroom
Q&A with Director Anthony Matthews following the film!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 10:55:41 AM »
It does look AMAZING and anyone who has the chance should go check this out! Also did a big fucking thread on Days of the Dead...this IS going to be an AMAZING event for UG movie fans!

Welcome to EHC by the way Jesus...we are blessed to have you here o holy magGot!

Offline Mario

• EHC Staff Writer
  • Twisted
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 10:59:21 AM »
It's a kickass flick! I saw it in the theaters twice! Both times in Pittsburgh (once at the Oak's Theater in Oakmont, then at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont)! It's the ultimate treat for exploitation and extreme cinema fans! Can't wait for the DVD release.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 11:01:11 AM »
Damn you are so fucking lucky man! I seriously cannot wait for this to be released!

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:52:27 PM »
Hoping to get some news about the release date soon.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 01:06:01 AM »
Going by a brief chat with Michael magGot I believe this will get a release early in the new year...2014 is going to be insane for great DVD releases I suspect!

Offline Mutton-Chop

• Twisted
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »
Nothing like a forum.. I miss these they do seem more social than the facebook and the like where you can actually learn shit from others and have a voice. Just a short note. I am not here to plug or shill but I am Anthony the  writer / director of 'Revenge" and thought i would pop out of the wood work as there seems to be some people interested in my film. With your permission of course I would like to open the door for any questions people may have..

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »
Looks great. I love the look of Mutton Chop 'who do you think you're talking to - Kunta Kinte?!' LOL

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 07:10:51 PM »
I am soooo excited about seeing Revenge Is Her Middle Name so man talk your movie up....it's going to be mind blowingly AWESOME!!!

Was chatting to Michael magGot and he told me was the first time he put a tonne of research into his role.

Fuck, what am I doing, welcome to EHC Mutton-Chop.

As for forums I happen to agree, we better chance of learning a thing or two and have a proper chat. But hell...come plug the fuck out of this movie, what I was hoping for  8)

Offline JackT

• Demented
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 07:26:21 PM »
I agree. Plug away. It's fun for the rest of us.

Totally irrelevant question, where did you find Mutton Chops' pimp fur coat? Looks totally awesome. I dont wear fur (not cold enough in the country where I am) but absolutely love the look of that on such a big strapping lad.

Offline splat

• mentalheadtrauma
  • Administrator
  • Gore Master
  • EHC4Life!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 07:31:03 PM »
I am super mad keen for the release of this, any idea of when it will happen?

I gave a shot out on Facebook about you joining and a link to this thread by the way...I am just excited you joined as I stated this is a movie I am really keen to see.

Offline Mutton-Chop

• Twisted
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »
Indeed Michael did do some research.. It was funny how everything with him fell into place but I knew he was going to be able to sell it... As time went on he stepped forward and helped out on production and has been editing it and doing a great job.

As for release date I'm not 100% sure. I do want it released as soon a possible. The movie itself is pretty much done with an approved edit and finalization of credits is being done at present. Its all the other footage etc for the release is the time consuming part right now. I have so much stuff for the DVD its quite overwhelming. I'm not going to lie and say i wish it wasn't out sooner but we had so much going on with other things I would have rather taken my time for a good release then just throw it out how it was and bare bones.

Ahh the fur.. It was something Aziza had I think it was her grandmothers?? I still have that thing here and wear it once in a while to attract more ho's for my stable LOL

Interesting bit of info Dougie who played Mutton Chop has been a friend of mine long before we made Revenge and is a stage actor. I always thought he had a great look for a Pimp so I actually wrote the character for him. Well anyways about half way through shooting the film he was taking about how many years ago he had acted on a low budget horror film and said it was called "Video Dead" I never knew it until that day and i had known him for a few years but yes he is one of the delivery drivers! Kinda crazy huh?